If you’re anything like me, you’ve started cleaning out your makeup collection to make room for a few new staples. This past month, I’ve been testing out the Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipsticks I received through my partner, Influenster. Let’s get down to business.
What I Love
· The texture is super creamy and has a fab taste (no, it’s not edible)
· The formula features 12 edible oils, vitamins, and omega oils
· Bold in color (even the nudes!)
· May not be 12-hr wear (for me), but it’s long lasting
What I Don’t Love
· Tends to bleed (even with a liner)
· Has an after-taste
· Totally not coffee-proof
I actually really like this formula, a bit more than my MAC lipsticks, but it’s more for an every-day look. My MAC products tend to be more on the ‘going-out’ side, but I’ve now got colors and a formula that I can swap out with, without having chalky lips. I think that’s what really drove me to keep using the Bite Beauty lipsticks, especially since my lips absorb moisture like a sponge and dry out easily. If you want to try Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipstick, check out Sephora.com or visit your local Sephora. For $26, a little goes a LONG way (trust me).
Also, if you don’t follow me on Instagram (@laprincesalola), I’ve been posting from time to time, featuring the colors I’ve tested. Lately, I’ve been sporting:
· Gazpacho (an orange-red)
· Pepper (a mauve nude)
· Beetroot (deep burgundy with blue undertones).